WNY LIFE COACHING CENTER
WORKPLACE HEALTH & WELLNESS COACHING
Cultivate a Healthy Workplace
Contract a Health & Wellness Coach to deliver evidence-based coaching tailored to your workplace needs.
- We provide an onsite coach to deliver comprehensive coaching and well-being programs at your workplace
- Assign a dedicated Coach to be on call virtually for your employees.
Providing full-time or part-time service agreements based on your needs.
Our Coaches are National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches
The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching has collaborated with the Medical Examiners (NBME) to provide a robust board certification examination. The esteemed NBC-HWC credential represents training, education, and assessment standards.
- Assesses the needs, culture, management, and employee concerns of the worksite to develop a delivery plan and implementation schedule.
- Coordinate program promotion including development and distribution of engagement materials.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of established programs.
- Increase employee engagement
- Work with client’s management team and, if applicable, union representatives to obtain their commitment to and active support of the well-being program and its activities.
- Safety and Injury Prevention Coaching
- Corporate Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Offer On-site biometrics screenings and coordinate health incentive programs and screenings
- Develop and facilitate educational programs such as courses, health fairs, lunch & learns, “stop-by” tables, special events and other on-site programming.
- Coach employees on various health issues.
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation Sessions
- Stretching Programs
- Smoking Cessation Services
- Stress Management & Relaxation Services
- Provide monthly reports to the Client on activity, evaluation, and future plans.
- Monitor expenditures to assure spending is within budget.
Contact us for more information at 716-560-6552
Call Us 716-560-6552