USUI/HOLY FIRE III REIKI I & II CLASS
WNY Life Coaching Center is a Professional Member of the Reiki Membership Association. We follow the code of ethics and professional standards of practice set by the International Center for Reiki.
USUI/HOLY FIRE III REIKI I & II PRACTITIONER TRAINING CLASS
Receiving a Reiki Placement will:
- Open you to the universal Life Force Healing Energy
- Allow you to use Reiki to help Heal Yourself
- Allow you to use Reiki to help heal others, including animals
- Raise your Vibration Permanently (Energy Level)
If you are already a healer, receiving a reiki placement (formerly "attunement") will allow you to use the Universal healing energy instead of your own. Working with Reiki actually re-energizes you with this Life Force Energy as you are giving it to your client.
We teach Usui/Holy Fire Reiki. Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced about three years ago by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in I&II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes.
- Ocean Of Holy Love Experience
- Learn what is Reiki
- The Reiki Ideals
- Reiki I Placement
- Hands on Practice
- Byosen Scanning
- Practice Self Treatment
- ICRT Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice
- Holy Love Experience
- Reiki II Symbols
- Distant Healing
- How to work intuitively with Energy & Chakra
- Reiki II Placement/Attunement
- Practice Reiki
- How to develop your practice
- June 17th @ 5:30pm-9:30pm
- July 14th @ 5:30pm- 9:30pm
- August 10th @ 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- October 6th @5:30-9:30pm
Fee: $175 manual included.
Space is limited, pre-registration is required.
WNY Life Coaching Location: CLICK HERE or call 716-560-6552.
- June 24th @ 5:30pm -9:30pm
- July 21st @ 5:30pm-9:30pm
- August 17th @ 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- October 13th @ 5:30pm-6:30pm
Holy Fire III ART/MASTER CLASS:
Fee: $950 pp- Must show proof of Reiki I & II Certification for at least 6 months
KARUNA REIKI® Master
$1025pp- Please call to reserve your spot - WNY Life Coaching Center
(You must have been a Reiki Master for at least one year to take Karuna Reiki Master Training)