People Pleasers/Codependency Personal Bill of Rights
1. I have choices beyond mere survival.
2. I have the right to say NO.
3. I do not have to be motivated by fear.
4. I do not have to be perfect.
5. I don't have to smile when I feel like crying.
6. I have the right to make mistakes.
7. I have a right to change and grow.
8. It's okay for me to be playful, relaxed, and frivolous.
9. I can feel angry with someone I love.
10. I have the right to end conversations with people who make me feel diminished and uncomfortable.
11. I don't have to feel guilty.
12. I can take care of myself and ask for help when I need it.
13. I don't have to be all things to all people.
14. I have a right to feel all of my feelings and expect honesty from others.
15. I have a right to take care of myself, no matter what the circumstance I may be in.
POWER FROM WITHIN