The Dream Builder is a program designed for spiritually minded professionals who are ready to define what they want in life and dissolve fear, doubt and worry to achieve it. It’s a program that will help you pursue your dream apart from giving you all the joy and confidence you have always wanted. It is a 90-Day PROVEN process to transform your life and jump start the results you have long for all this time. In a nutshell, it gives you the chance to live the life you want and also make the difference in the world.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- You’re dissatisfied with your life, but you don’t know what you’d change or how.
- You’re not stepping out to do what you want to do for whatever reason (guilt, worry, fear, just plain negative thinking) – AND you desperately want to rid yourself of those obstacles and move forward with confidence.
- You’re frustrated with yourself because you don’t seem to be moving forward with your dream. Maybe you’ve been successful in other areas of your life, which makes you even more upset with yourself for being stuck - what’s wrong with you that you can’t be successful in something you REALLY want?
- You constantly feel unsettled because you don’t know which step to take next to really move in the direction of your dream.
The best part: I offer a simple, proven system for unlocking the Invisible Side of Success in your life.
It’s not your fault you still struggle to realize your BIG DREAM – or that you still aren’t sure exactly what that is, or that you know what it is and still haven’t achieved it. In fact, this is where we all start out.
We all start at the same point, wondering what our dream is, and then taking our first steps toward creating that life; then being met with roadblocks and challenges.
The main difference between those who reach their dream and those who don’t is the ones who reach their dream are willing to accept support and guidance to help them along the way.
DreamBuilder is your support system- Your Belief Partner
What You Will Discover
Dream-Building Principle #1
- How everything is created twice – and how you can use that truth to build your dreams effortlessly.
- Why the way most people live is completely backwards if you want to live your dream – and how to turn it around if that’s what you desire.
- The ONE thing people who live happy, fulfilled lives have in common - it’s probably not what you think.
- The way of thinking most people lose after they’re 2 years old – and why we should strive to get it back.
Building Your Dream:
Defining What you Really Want
The vast majority of people cannot answer the question, “What is your dream?” Can you? People tend to think about what is possible based on their current circumstances. They can’t see a different future. Reorient your thinking so that you can really explore possibilities – and set your sights on what you really want.You’ll learn:
- How you choose whether to "create by design" or to "create by default".
- The 2 parts of your mind, and how you MUST use them both to ask the questions that will guide you toward your true dreams.
- How honoring discontent and longing can bring you closer to your dreams - truly.
- How being financially unstable is a sign you are out of harmony with the Laws of the Universe.
- How our dreams speak to us (and why you must listen or you’ll never see your dreams become your reality) – and how your own thoughts and words lend power to your dream.
- How to determine whether you’re considering a real dream, or simply a worthy goal – and the difference between the two.
- One thing your dream MUST require of you - if it doesn’t, it’s not really YOUR dream.
- The definition of “good” and how it applies to your dream and to other people - this is the key to removing any thread of judgment from your dream.
- A special clue from Henry David Thoreau that will help you advance confidently towards the realization of your dream.
- The ONE thing you must let go of when pursuing your dream.
- The one thing that can stand in the way of reaching your dream - this may surprise you.
Most of us have limiting perceptions about ourselves that create doubt about our possibilities. Once you understand that you are not your personality and you are not your body (you have both, of course) – but you are a spiritual being having a human experience; then you can see the truth emerge and begin moving towards your dream.
The truth: you have absolutely unlimited creative capacities. You limit them with your own thinking and your own understanding, but once you can change your thinking, you hold the power to create whatever you want to.You’ll learn:
- To recognize the small voice inside yourself that tells you that you’re not good enough for your dream – and how to change your perception.
- The shift in your self-image that will lead to reaching your dreams easily and effortlessly.
- Why the thing people call “the comfort zone” is actually uncomfortable – and how to get out of it.
- The best part about going through the process of creating your dream - it’s something you probably never even considered before.
- How to become a vibrational match for ideas, circumstances and situations that support the steps you MUST take to build your dream.
- An exercise to rid yourself of any "dead weight" you’re carrying and to create new thoughts that are in line with the authentic you.
- What kind of energy you must send out, in order for your dream to come to fruition – and EXACTLY how to do that.
- The one thing that creates the magnetic field that surrounds you so you know what you are attracting (and NOT attracting).
- One feeling you MUST have if you want to live abundantly. Don’t have it, and you won’t have abundance.
- What the universe grants each of us – and how to be ready to receive your dream this is crucial if you want your dream to come true.
- Why fear will always be a companion on your journey... and why this is a good thing.
- How the story of Samson and Delilah relates to your dream-building.
- How entertaining your doubt can sabotage your dream-building – and the secret to avoiding self-destruction.
- How to put your fear where it belongs - it’s easier than you might think.
- The 5 words to say to yourself when fear arrives - this will make managing your fear SO much easier.
Now you’ve spent time visioning, creating your dream, paying attention to your longing and discontent, testing your dream, making a decision for your dream and building a sense of deserving. You may be in a space called the gap – the space between the life you’ve known and the life you are creating. When you begin to understand you are an abundant being by nature, you will create abundance in the areas that serve your highest good.You’ll learn:
- What you should do when your higher self says, “You really can create the life you want.” - this is a key ingredient to seeing your dreams come true.
- What is the ONE crucial step you must take when it looks like your dream is not panning out.
- One thing you can do to generate more flow in your life, and the Law of the Universe that activates receiving.
- What to do if you’re at a crossroads
- The one balance you MUST strike to attract exactly what is required to build the dream that is in your heart – and I promise, this really works.
- One thing you MUST do to create abundance for yourself.
- The mindset you MUST retain in order to stay open to the universe’s generosity.
- Where to look for abundance - hint: it’s not your paycheck, your inheritance, or the friend who owes you money
Any farmer knows soil must be as healthy as the seed for a crop to prosper. You can’t grow a healthy dream in toxic soil. Even the best dream cannot survive if it is planted in soil that is toxic with resentment. Everyone has forgiveness work to do – it’s a mental, emotional and spiritual practice that opens the doors of perception and frees us to live a life worth living.You’ll learn:
- How every moment of our lives – no matter how horrible it may seem at the time – is meant to be.
- The question you must answer definitively – and how your answer to the question affects your life and the flow of your abundance.
- What forgiveness is NOT about.
- The first essential step in learning true forgiveness.
- Who forgiveness is REALLY for - now you’ll understand why forgiveness is such an important part of dream-building.
- Simple steps you can do for yourself and for others so you can live in a state of constant forgiveness
It’s time to learn to be receptive; to be an empty cup the universe can fill with its abundance. Dreams will not happen from the mind that doesn’t believe it’s possible, nor from the mind that is convinced conditions have to change before dreams can manifest. Conditions never change first. Conditions change because our thinking changes.You’ll learn:
- A 5-step process for thinking beyond your circumstances or problems
- A simple way to make life easier and expand your resilience
- What you shouldn’t focus on when shifting your mind to a higher frequency
- How to open up to receiving new abundance
- How to use your thinking power in service of your dream
- An essential point in your dream-building and what you can do at this point if you want to be a great DreamBuilder.
- What to do when you feel like giving up- let’s face it, that’s always a choice.
- Where you must remain if you expect the Laws of the Universe to help you solve your problem.
- What you can do when you get tired.
- How to tell the difference between a time to "persist" and a time to "redirect".
- The Law of Gestation as it applies to your dream – and how to honor your dream during its gestation, even when it seems like nothing is happening.
- Our real job during dream-building - no, it’s not working harder.
- How to manifest abundance that includes material wealth, and expands far beyond that.
- One thing you must trust more than your own personal will.
- The one asset you gain during your life that you get to keep at the end of the day.
Where the secret to life, your dream, is hidden - you may be surprised.