We are so happy to announce that we have resumed all services
- Our space will be disinfected between each client.
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment in good health. If you are feeling ill or have been sick within 72 hours, please call us to reschedule your appointment or opt to meet virtually.
- We have arranged our office to maintain 6 ft distance during coaching/consults sessions.
- Your reiki practitioner will be wearing a face mask and will be sanitizing their hands and equipment between each client.
- Class sizes will be limited and reservations are required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the office.
COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE AND WAIVER
To help WNY Life Coaching Center, maintain a safe environment, we need your help. Please review and sign this release and waiver and submit it to the office when you arrive for your appointment.
I attest that within 14 days of my appointment:
- I have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined by the CDC, including, but not limited to, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- I have not knowingly been in close proximate contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19; I have not tested positive for COVID-19; and I have not returned to New York from any country outside of the US, including Canada.
- If any of the above information changes, I will cancel my appointment.
- I agree to sanitize my hands at the front desk of the office upon entry.
- I understand physical distancing of six (6) feet may not be possible / is not possible, in all areas of the office, especially when receiving reiki therapy services. Distancing of six (6) feet will be maintained whenever possible.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I understand that by receiving services at the office I may be exposing myself to hazards, including but not limited to, people with COVID-19 and/or other infectious diseases. I fully understand and appreciate the risks of such exposure. I assume the risk of any bodily injury, death or damage to person or property arising out of, and/or related in any way to, the services I receive at the office, even if such loss is caused by the negligent act or failure to act of WNY Life Coaching Center, its invitees, owners, shareholders, members, officers, directors, licensees, independent contractors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and, if applicable, the owners and lessors of the premises used.
- LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE: To the fullest extent permitted by law, I hereby release, discharge and agree to indemnify and hold WNY Life Coaching Center and the practitioners therein, harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself and my heirs, any and all action, claims, demands, damage, costs, expenses, compensation or loss arising out of, and/or related to in any way to, my presence at WNY Life Coaching and the services I receive at the office, including such losses that may be caused by a negligent act, or failure to act of the office. This liability waiver and release extends to the office’s investees, owners, shareholders, members, officers, directors, licensees, independent contractors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns and, if applicable, the owners and lessors of the premises used.
- I understand the potential risks and complications related to COVID-19, and I would like to proceed with the scheduled services at the office.