Essential Oils were mankind's first medicine and one of the great untapped resources of the world. Essential Oils are the volatile liquids that are distilled from plants including their respective parts such as seeds, bark, leaves, stems, roots, flowers, fruit. etc. Modern scientific research has proven that essential oils are potent, with remarkable medicinal properties. Unlike chemical drugs, essential oils support the immune system and do not remain in the body.
What Benefits do Pure, Therapeutic- Grade Essential Oils Provide?
- Essential Oils embody the regenerating, oxygenating and immune-strengthening properties of plants.
- Essential quickly penetrate the skin
- Essential Oils are powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants create an unfriendly environment for free radicals. Antioxidants prevent all mutations, work as free radical scavengers, prevent fungus, and prevent oxidation in the cells.
- Essential Oils are antibacterial, anti cancerous, anti fungal, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, anti tumor, anti parasitic, antiviral and antiseptic. Essential Oils have been shown to destroy all tested bacteria and viruses, while simultaneously restoring balance to the body.
- Essential Oils help promote emotional, physical and spiritual healing
- Essential Oils have a bioelectrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food, and even human body. Clinical research has shown that essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal, healthy level.