What is Energy Psychology?
Energy psychology is a collection of mind-body approaches for understanding and improving functioning. EP addresses the relationship of energy systems to emotion, cognition, behaviors, sensations and health. These systems include electrical activity of the nervous system and heart, meridians, biophotons, biofields, etc.
Benefits from Energy Psychology
It can help you
- Enhance performance (sports, school, business and the arts)
- Overcome limiting beliefs (about relationships, finances, etc.)
- Lose weight- and keep it off
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Heal Trauma, including Post-traumatic stress
- Heal Addictions